Expert Contractor AccountantsWe set up your limited company, taking care of your accounts and returns for a fixed monthly rate Request A Call Back
StarterOur low cost option which suits those who just want help with accounts and returns
ProMaximising your income through your own personal accountant, VAT registration, saving time, money and hassle
ExecEverything covered for small businesses that want full bookkeeping management
*Please note, all rates quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Accounting Services Built On Trust And Reputation
Get Set Up Today
Earn more and pay less tax
Find Out How Much You Could Save By Setting Up A Limited Company
Get In touch
Need some advice on what to do?
What We Do
Leaving you to concentrate on your day job, earning as much as you can. Along the way there will be questions and we are here to answer then advise accordingly as part of your package
Free Company Set Up
Maximise your Income
With a limited company you’ll need to handle invoicing, the company bank account and decide how to pay yourself. You can claim a wider range of expenses helping to increase your take home pay.
Free Accounting Software
Personal Accountants For Ongoing Help
Annual Accounts Filed
Find out more about the expenses you can claim
Contractor expenses and tax relief
As a contractor, you have the option to claim allowable expenses before calculating the tax you need to pay.
This reduces the amount of tax you need to pay as your tax is calculated based upon a lower amount of income than those in permanent employment.
When contractors set up a limited company, they can take home even more of their income by claiming these expenses to reduce their corporation tax bill, leaving company profit left over to spend as they choose.
Simplifying Accounting: All Our Packages Include Easy To Use Cloud Accounting Software
Access your accounts online from any device
- Update your accounts whilst issuing quotes & invoices with cloud-based software from our partner Kashflow
- Download an app to use on your phone
- Easily enable your personal accountant to view your finances to speed up returns and advice
- Be productive on the move
- Save over £150 on software fees with our packages (included in all our packages)
Keep A Close Eye On Your Accounts
- Keep an eye on your performance with reports on profit & loss, stock control and self assessment.
- Remind your customers about missing payments with automatic notifications.
- View overdue payments
Accounting Made Simple
- Full training session for new customers
- Suitable for non accountants with a full tips and help section
- Pre built standardised reports for quick access
- Online dashboard displaying your financial position
- Link your bank accounts into the software to automate income and expenditure
- Making it easier for you to see a real time view of your finances
- No need to manually record transactions, your accountant can instantly access your income and expenditure
Stop Chasing Unpaid Invoices
- Integration with industry leading online payment processors like Worldpay, PayPal and GoCardless.
- Issue invoices from anywhere, automate them and set reminders to pay increasing payment times.
Professional & Easy Invoicing
- Stop chasing unpaid invoices with automated follow ups
- Easy online invoicing with a professional branded look for your business
- Set up automation rules to match invoices and book keeping processes to save time
- Automate and duplicate invoicing
Chat to an expert on how you could be set up in just 24 hours!
Meet The Team
Formed in 2008, Cobia Accounting is part of the wider Cobia group, which offers a wide range of financial services so you can rest assured you’re in good hands. We specialise in digital bookkeeping and tax planning for freelancers, contractors, self-employed individuals, startups and small businesses.