Get Set Up Today
Earn more and pay less tax
As a contractor in the Banking and Financial Services sector, the flexibility to work when and where you want is important.
Our contractor accounting services cater to those who want to manage their own finances but need support keeping their accounts compliant and making the most of the tax relief available to them.
We do this by setting up a limited company for you, which allows you to pay yourself through a combination of salary and dividends, meaning you take home more of your income.
Since 2008, we’ve set up hundreds of limited companies, providing the support, advice and tools our clients need to grow successful businesses.
When you set up a limited company, you’ll benefit from:
- Taking home more of the money you make and spending company profits as you choose
- The option to claim tax relief on a wide range of business-related expenses
- Purchasing equipment for your role through your company (including laptops, phones and even some vehicles)
When you sign up with Cobia Accounting, we’ll ensure your company is tax-efficient and profitable, so you’ll be able to take home more income with minimum hassle.
Get In touch
StarterThe essentials to get you set up and running, adding further services when you need it
ProMaximising your income with support from our team, VAT registration, saving time, money and hassle
ExecEverything covered for small businesses that want full bookkeeping management and your own personal accountant
What We Do
Leaving you to concentrate on your day job, earning as much as you can. Along the way there will be questions and we are here to answer then advise accordingly as part of your package.
Free Company Set Up
Maximise your Income
With a limited company you’ll need to handle invoicing, the company bank account and decide how to pay yourself. You can claim a wider range of expenses helping to increase your take home pay.
Free Accounting Software
Personal Accountants For Ongoing Help
Annual Accounts Filed
Access your accounts online from any device
- Update your accounts whilst issuing quotes & invoices with cloud-based software from our partner Kashflow
- Download an app to use on your phone
- Easily enable your personal accountant to view your finances to speed up returns and advice
- Be productive on the move
- Save over £150 on software fees with our packages (included in all our packages)
Keep A Close Eye On Your Accounts
- Keep an eye on your performance with reports on profit & loss, stock control and self assessment.
- Remind your customers about missing payments with automatic notifications.
- View overdue payments
Accounting Made Simple
- Full training session for new customers
- Suitable for non accountants with a full tips and help section
- Pre built standardised reports for quick access
- Online dashboard displaying your financial position
- Link your bank accounts into the software to automate income and expenditure
- Making it easier for you to see a real time view of your finances
- No need to manually record transactions, your accountant can instantly access your income and expenditure
Stop Chasing Unpaid Invoices
- Integration with industry leading online payment processors like Worldpay, PayPal and GoCardless.
- Issue invoices from anywhere, automate them and set reminders to pay increasing payment times.
Professional & Easy Invoicing
- Stop chasing unpaid invoices with automated follow ups
- Easy online invoicing with a professional branded look for your business
- Set up automation rules to match invoices and book keeping processes to save time
- Automate and duplicate invoicing