Small Business AccountingFlexible, fixed monthly fee packages
Bookkeeping, tax and annual returns specialists
Choose a service that suits your business needs
Year End Filing
Our most basic package includes annual filing for corporation tax and annual accounts submission to Companies House. These are essential to keep your business running.
If your business revenue is over £85,000 than VAT Registration & Quarterly VAT Returns will be compulsory.
The most cost-effective way to employ an accountant is on our monthly packages that start at £49 which spreads the cost of your annual returns.
We take care of your transactions and ensure they are correctly recorded, taking the hassle away from you and allowing you to focus on your business. If you’ve already gone digital we work with all the leading accounting software packages, but if not, don’t worry, we can still help with your current method.
Sometimes we know you can get behind on your bookkeeping or need to quickly submit your annual returns or perhaps prepare some accounts. We have a quick turnaround service for backdating accounts. Annual filing (Corporation Tax and Annual Return) prices start at just £450 depending on the number of transactions.
How It Works
We charge a fixed monthly fee for all your accounting needs and get to work on your business:
We log into the accounting software
If you all ready have a bookkeeping software then we’re ready to go, but if not we offer market leading cloud-based solutions. This will be connected to your bank account to allow all transactions to be uploaded ready for us to work on.
You or us manage your transactions
Your business transactions need accounting for in the correct categories so they are ready for your annual account submissions or quarterly VAT returns. If you don’t want to do this then we offer this service too as ‘bookkeeping’.
We submit returns and you relax
Each year we will file your annual returns to Companies House, your Corporation Tax return and Quarterly VAT returns if you need it.
- Suitable for sole-traders, partnerships and micro businesses that want their accounts taken care of along with a subscription to market leading accounting software.
- Free Market Leading Accounting Software (worth £25 p/m)
- Accounting Software Training
- Annual Accounts - Preparation and Submission
- Corporation Tax or Income tax (if not a Ltd) - Calculation and Submission to HMRC
- Bookkeeping available (from £30 extra per month)
- Suitable for businesses who want VAT returns and payroll alongside accounts and tax submissions with the support of a dedicated account manager.
- Includes the £49 starter package plus:
- Dedicated Account Manager (support via phone and email)
- PAYE Registration
- Directors (or employee) Monthly Payroll (up to 2) including RTI Submssions to HMRC
- Pension Assessment
- VAT Registration
- Quarterly VAT Returns -Preparation and Submission.
- Dividend Management
- Management of all HMRC Correspondence
- Suitable for businesses who want a complete hassle free accounting service.
- Includes the £99 Pro package plus:
- Your own Personal Accountant
- Bookkeeping and Transaction Management
- Directors & Employees Monthly Payroll (up to 10) including RTI Submssions to HMRC
- References for VISAs, property, employment and more
- Registered office address
- Customer Invoicing
- Personal Self Assessment Tax Return -Preparation and Submission.
Why Choose Cobia To Supercharge Your Business?
Increase Your Income Through Effective Expense & Tax Management
Avoid Unexpected Year End Accounting Fees
We manage the deadlines and keep you up to date
Your Own Expert Accountant Available All Year For Free
Avoid Late Filing Fees or Incorrect Tax
No.1 Accountants On TrustPilot
How It Works
Set up is painless and stress-free. If you are moving from an accountant we’ll do all the work. We can set up your accounting software for you or log in to your current.
No more spreadsheets! We link your bank account into the software and get to work.
We’re on Hand For Advice
As you run your business you may have questions around dividend, payroll, expenses for example so we’re here to help!
Annual & Quarterly Returns
We will file your quarterly VAT returns, annual returns and corporation tax submission when needed.
You Pay A Monthly Fee
Rather than a year end fee you spread the cost of this throughout the year.