On this page you will find the essential forms you need to complete when starting your company or changing your company’s details.
If you need to complete your self assessment, use this link to access the questionnaire.
Start up forms
You will need to complete these forms if you are starting a new business.
- Authorise your agent
- Appoint a director
- Apply for a business bank account
- Employee starter checklist to use when P45 is absent
- Register as self employed or for self assessment
Change your details
You will need to complete these forms if you are making a change to your company details.
- Change your registered office address
- Reopen your company (administrative restoration)
- Shut your company (strike off application)
- Transfer your limited company shares