Register Online Here
PAYE Registration FAQ’s
When do I need to register for PAYE?
If you are paying yourself or anyone you must register your limited company as an employer with HMRC
What do I need to know?
- Once registered, you will need to run a payroll and calculate the correct deductions at source (NI, Tax, Student Loan, Pensions etc)
- All employees will need to be provided with a P45 when leaving and a P60 at the end of the year
- If you need help running a payroll we can run this for you at just £5 per employee, per month – see details here
Why choose Cobia?
- We are HMRC accredited and audited
- Over 10 years accounting experience filing VAT returns and registrations
- We have over 500 companies that run payroll with us
- Most registrations can be completed the same day if we have the information.
- We offer free registration to all our customers on our £99 per month package, so if you become a client, we will refund you, plus you’ll get a lot more – see our pricing options here