Accounting Services and Tax Advice for Pinsent Masons Vario
Since 2013, Cobia has supported Vario’s who join Pinsent Masons through the provision of contractor accounting services and tax advice.
Our wealth of experience working with legal contractors means we’re perfectly suited to supporting Vario’s with their accounting requirements and our digital-first approach ensures we can be more responsive to requests than traditional firms.
Just as Vario from Pinsent Masons offers a fresh approach to legal resourcing, our flexible and modern services offer a smarter way to manage your accounts.
Get Set Up Today
Earn more and pay less tax
Get In touchNeed some advice on what to do?
StarterThe essentials to get you set up and running, adding further services when you need it
ProMaximising your income through your own personal accountant, VAT registration, saving time, money and hassle
ExecEverything covered for small businesses that want full bookkeeping management
What We Do
Leaving you to concentrate on your day job, earning as much as you can. Along the way there will be questions and we are here to answer then advise accordingly as part of your package
Free Company Set Up
Maximise your Income
With a limited company you’ll need to handle invoicing, the company bank account and decide how to pay yourself. You can claim a wider range of expenses helping to increase your take home pay.
Free Accounting Software
Personal Accountants For Ongoing Help
Annual Accounts Filed
Access your accounts online from any device
- Update your accounts whilst issuing quotes & invoices with cloud-based software from our partner Kashflow
- Download an app to use on your phone
- Easily enable your personal accountant to view your finances to speed up returns and advice
- Be productive on the move
- Save over £150 on software fees with our packages (included in all our packages)
Keep A Close Eye On Your Accounts
- Keep an eye on your performance with reports on profit & loss, stock control and self assessment.
- Remind your customers about missing payments with automatic notifications.
- View overdue payments
Accounting Made Simple
- Full training session for new customers
- Suitable for non accountants with a full tips and help section
- Pre built standardised reports for quick access
- Online dashboard displaying your financial position
- Link your bank accounts into the software to automate income and expenditure
- Making it easier for you to see a real time view of your finances
- No need to manually record transactions, your accountant can instantly access your income and expenditure
Stop Chasing Unpaid Invoices
- Integration with industry leading online payment processors like Worldpay, PayPal and GoCardless.
- Issue invoices from anywhere, automate them and set reminders to pay increasing payment times.
Professional & Easy Invoicing
- Stop chasing unpaid invoices with automated follow ups
- Easy online invoicing with a professional branded look for your business
- Set up automation rules to match invoices and book keeping processes to save time
- Automate and duplicate invoicing
Formed in 2008, Cobia Accounting is part of the wider Cobia group, which offers a wide range of financial services so you can rest assured you’re in good hands. We specialise in digital bookkeeping and tax planning for freelancers, contractors, self-employed individuals, startups and small businesses.