Running a business is time consuming enough, we support small businesses by offering crucial financial support. Whether it is advising on your cashflow or producing performance reports, it is paramount that you know we are here for you. We keep track of all the regulatory deadlines too, leaving you free to run your business.
Along the way you’ll have lots of questions, whether you’re a start up growing your business or an established small business with accounting questions. Our service provides you with a personal accountant so you get the support you need.
We take care of your accounts and annual returns for a fixed monthly rate. We can set up your company for free if you need us to. Select a package that suits you:
BasicThe essentials to keep your business compliant
- Free Market Leading Accounting Software
- Annual Accounts - Preparation and Submission to Companies House
- Corporation Tax - Calculation and Submission to HMRC
ProYour own personal accountant, with VAT and Payroll services
- All features of the starter package plus:
- Your Own Personal Accountant (unlimited access for tax advice & more)
- VAT Registration & Quarterly VAT Returns
- Dividend Management
- PAYE Registration
- Directors & Employees Monthly Payroll (up to 2)
- Pension Assessment
- Same day response to queries (typically less than 3 hours)
- Company House Confirmation Statement
- IR35 Assistance
- Annual Bookkeeping Health Check
- Management of all HMRC correspondence
- 30% off Business Insurance
- Business bank account setup support
ExecEverything covered for small businesses that want full bookkeeping management
- All features of the Pro package plus:
- Directors & Employees Monthly Payroll (up to 10)
- References for VISAs, property, employment and more
- Completion of quarterly management accounts
- Registered office address
- Customer Invoicing
- All-inclusive bookkeeping
- Self Assessment Tax Return - Preparation and submission to HMRC
*Please note, all rates quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Accounting Services Built On Trust And Reputation
Simplifying Accounting: All Our Packages Include Easy To Use Cloud Accounting Software
Access your accounts online from any device
- Update your accounts while issuing quotes & invoices with cloud-based software
- Download an app to use on your phone
- Easily enable your personal accountant to view your finances to speed up returns and advice
- Be productive on the move
- Save over £150 on software fees with our packages (included in all our packages)
Keep A Close Eye On Your Accounts
- Keep an eye on your performance with reports on profit & loss, stock control and self assessment.
- Remind your customers about missing payments with automatic notifications.
- View overdue payments
Accounting Made Simple
- Full training session for new customers
- Suitable for non accountants with a full tips and help section
- Pre built standardised reports for quick access
- Online dashboard displaying your financial position
- Link your bank accounts into the software to automate income and expenditure
- Making it easier for you to see a real time view of your finances
- No need to manually record transactions, your accountant can instantly access your income and expenditure
Stop Chasing Unpaid Invoices
- Integration with industry leading online payment processors like Worldpay, PayPal and GoCardless.
- Issue invoices from anywhere, automate them and set reminders to pay increasing payment times.
Professional & Easy Invoicing
- Stop chasing unpaid invoices with automated follow ups
- Easy online invoicing with a professional branded look for your business
- Set up automation rules to match invoices and book keeping processes to save time
- Automate and duplicate invoicing
Chat to an expert on how you could be set up in just 24 hours!
Want to try our accounting software for free for 30 days?
We want you to be comfortable and confident using our accounting software when you join Cobia, so we’re offering a free 30-day software trial.
Whether you’re waiting on confirmation of your contract or considering making the move to digital bookkeeping, we’ll help you get started.
Choose from Kashflow, Xero, FreeAgent and QuickBooks or let us make a recommendation for you.
Meet The Team
Formed in 2008, Cobia Accounting is part of the wider Cobia group, which offers a wide range of financial services so you can rest assured you’re in good hands. We specialise in digital bookkeeping and tax planning for freelancers, contractors, self-employed individuals, startups and small businesses.