Small Business AccountingFlexible, fixed monthly fee packages
Bookkeeping, tax and annual returns specialists
Choose services that suits your business needs
Year End Filing
Our most basic package includes annual filing for corporation tax and annual accounts submission to Companies House. These are essential to keep your business running.
If your business revenue is over £85,000 than VAT Registration & Quarterly VAT Returns will be compulsory.
We take care of your transactions and ensure they are correctly recorded, taking the hassle away from you and allowing you to focus on your business. If you’ve already gone digital we work with all the leading accounting software packages, but if not, don’t worry, we can still help with your current method.
One Off Backdating
Sometimes we know you can get behind on your bookkeeping or need to quickly submit your annual returns or perhaps prepare some accounts. We have a quick turnaround service for backdating accounts.
How It Works
We charge a fixed monthly fee for all your accounting needs and get to work on your business:
We log into the accounting software
If you all ready have a bookkeeping software then we’re ready to go, but if not we offer free software access to Kashflow. This will be connected to your bank account to allow all transactions to be uploaded ready for us to work on.
You or us manage your transactions
Your business transactions need accounting for in the correct categories so they are ready for your annual account submissions or quarterly VAT returns. If you don’t want to do this then we offer this service too as ‘bookkeeping’.
We submit returns and you relax
Each year we will file your annual returns to Companies House, your Corporation Tax return and Quarterly VAT returns if you need it.
- Suitable for businesses with revenue less than £85,000 that don't need VAT, Payroll and have few transactions.
- Free Market Leading Accounting Software (worth £14 p/m)
- Accounting Software Training
- Annual Accounts - Preparation and Submission to Companies House
- Corporation Tax - Calculation and Submission to HMRC
- Accounting Help via Email
- Bookkeeping available (from £30 extra per month)
- Suitable for businesses with revenue over £85,000 and happy to bookkeep alongside our ongoing advice.
- Includes the £49 package plus:
- Accountancy support via phone and email
- Pension Assessment
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- VAT Registration
- Dividend Management
- PAYE Registration
- Directors (or employee) Monthly Payroll (up to 2)
- Management of all HMRC correspondence
- Suitable for businesses with revenue over £85,000 and want a complete hassle free accounting service.
- Includes the £99 package plus:
- Your own Personal Accountant (unlimited access)
- Directors & Employees Monthly Payroll (up to 10)
- References for VISAs, property, employment and more
- Quarterly management accounts
- Registered office address
- Customer Invoicing
- All-inclusive bookkeeping
- 1 Self Assessment
- Registered office address