Online VAT Registration£24.99 + VAT
- Professional registration on your behalf
- Over 10 years experience
- Set up within 24 hours
- VAT number within 2 weeks
- Pay now and we’ll contact you to do the rest
Register Online Here
VAT Registration FAQ’s
When do I need to register for VAT?
You can register for VAT at anytime as a sole trader or Limited Company.
If your turnover (revenue) is expected to exceed £85,000 in any 12 month period then it is compulsory. You must register within 30 days of your business turnover exceeding the threshold. If you register late, you must pay what you owe from when you should have registered.
Why should I register for VAT?
- Claim back the VAT you pay to your suppliers.
- We will enroll your company on the standard VAT scheme – you will need to submit a VAT return 4 times a year. This means that you will get a VAT refund every quarter. On the annual scheme you will only get a refund once a year. If you regularly reclaim VAT the quarterly return scheme is better for you.
What do I need to know?
- Once registered, you will also need to charge VAT to your suppliers
- You will need to file a quarterly return to HMRC (we can do this for you for an extra charge)
- When you submit your VAT Return you either make a final payment – the difference between your advance payments and actual VAT bill or apply for a refund – if you’ve overpaid your VAT bill
Why choose Cobia?
- We are HMRC accredited and audited
- Over 10 years accounting experience filing VAT returns and registrations
- We file over 500 VAT returns per year
- We are typically able to provide a VAT number within two weeks.
- We have over 10 years experience filing VAT Registrations for our clients.
- Most registrations can be completed the same day if we have the information.
- We offer free registration to all our customers on our £99 per month package, so if you become a client will refund you, plus you’ll get a lot more – see our pricing options here